Old Lighthouse

Old Lighthouse
Outer Banks USA

Monday, January 5, 2009

I am starting this blog to put down my thoughts about everything. I mostly have questions and sometimes I think I know the answer. I am 45 years old and have spent the last 5 years trying to unlearn old things that were ingrained in me at an early age. It is like they are as much a part of me as my personality. I find myself having thoughts or opinions and then remembering that I no longer believe the way my mind tried to take me at first thought. I think "WoW" 40 years of indoctrination is very, very powerful.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am listening to "7 Great Lies" right now...it is good!

    I bet you will find many people who feel the exact same way that you have written in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could imagine the different ones I grew up with in church saying the same things. I understand so much what you are saying. Very good blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How exciting it is to find new people on here! Looking forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete